There’s Club living… And then there’s Lake Club living!! The Lake Club at Lakewood Ranch is a community of timeless elegance and beauty. Sparkling lakes, preserves, a mile-long park and lush landscaping surround the masterful homes in this preeminent neighborhood. We are currently seeking a full time Assistant Manager to oversee all HOA administration functions and Club Operations of The Lake Club.
Main job responsibilities include, but is not limited to:
- Manage all club operations including food and beverage, spa, fitness and concierge services
- HOA administration including website, transponders, accounts payable and board and committee meetings
- Oversee HOA, club staff, contractors/consultants with responsibility of creating work schedules
- Act as a liaison between owners and The Lake Club
- Monitor all resident requests to ensure proper attention and follow up
- Manage and monitor the CRM system
- Other duties as assigned
The right candidate must have excellent relationship and customer service skills as well as exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills. Associate Degree plus 3-5 years’ experience is preferred.
******Hours for this position are Wednesday to Saturday 1:30 pm – 9:30 pm and Sundays from 9:30 am – 5:30 pm****** Position hours are non negotiable. Please only apply if you are able to comply with this schedule.
If you would like to join our hard-working team, please email qualified resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only accept DOCX, XLSX, PDF, RTG, JPEG and other picture types.
AA EOE Light Duty Workplace Drug Free