We’re saying peace out to 2020! ✌🏽
Join us for our re-imagined “Mindful Triathlon,” benefitting the Brain Health Initiative. Racers will complete a virtual ‘mindful’ morning of a 5k run/walk, followed by an upbeat yoga session, and guided meditation by The Yoga Shack.
Schedule of events:
• Nov. 12 and Nov. 13- Registration packet pick-ups (TBD)
• Monday, Nov. 9 – Saturday, Nov. 14- Complete your virtual 5k before meeting us at the park for parts 2 and 3 of the triathlon.
Day of Event (Nov. 14) at Bob Gardner Park:
• 9:30am- Bring your mat and join us for some upbeat, socially distanced yoga!
• 10:15am- Find your inner peace with a guided meditation.
• 10:45am- Event close and food trucks open for business!
🧘🏼♀️ $30 registration fee includes the virtual 5k, and in-person yoga and meditation, a t-shirt, and a medal.
🧘🏼♀️ Wind down after your triathlon with a yummy snack from food trucks Deli Deli Sandwich Co. and Bowl’d Life!
🧘🏼♀️ Yoga and meditation flows will be socially distanced. Please bring your own mat, towel, and water bottles.