Join us for our end-of-summer pool party to celebrate our Ranch Readers on Saturday, August 3rd, 2019!
All Ranch Readers participants who read 8 books of their choice and complete a written reading log on those 8 books will receive FREE ENTRY to the celebration! You can find more information on the program and how to get started HERE.
At the party on August 3, our Ranch Readers and their grown-up chaperones will have:
- Pool fun
- Food trucks
- A live DJ
- Glitter tattoos
- Book drive, crafts, and more!
* Please read the following before registering for the August 3 event:
– Bring a wrapped book of your choice (new or used) to participate in our book drive. Give a book, take a book!
– All children must be chaperoned by a parent or guardian.
– To receive free entry, each child must bring a copy of his or her completed reading log to the event.
– One parent or chaperone for each child who completes and brings his or her reading log will be admitted to the event for free. Additional parents/chaperones will be $5/each.
– If a child arrives at the event without bringing a completed reading log, the charge for entry will be $10.
– If there is inclement weather, the rain date for the Ranch Readers Celebration will be Saturday, August 10, 2019, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
We are excited to celebrate your Ranch Reader’s accomplishments!