There is something for everyone at The Sleepy Hollow Experience – Fall Festival Opens at 10 am!
Come join in the fun of the all day activities:
* Live music by Justin Layman
* Face Painting
* Rock Wall
* Children’s Pumpkin Decorating
* Mask Making by The Players Centre for Performing Arts
* Costume sale by The Players Centre for Performing Arts
* Food Demos & Tasting with Chev Rov from USF & The Market at Lakewood Ranch
* An exciting array of performances & activities in The Players Village, including Improv, Campfire Stories, Sing-A-Longs & Thriller Dance Lessons! (see schedule for times)
Food & Drink:
* Uncle Phil’s Popcorn
* Cornerstone & Co. Food Truck
* Full Belly Stuffed Burgers Food Truck
* Bar Service by Sarasota Polo Club
Sleepy Hollow Theatre in the Field Experience Show Times:
11am, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm
Tickets: $20 adult, $10 student, $40 family four-pack
Tickets available at www.theplayers.org
Just in time for Halloween, join The Players in this outdoor immersive experience of Washington Irving’s classic story. Come explore the iconic ‘Tarrytown’ as it travels to Polo Club Lane! There will be kids activities, a costume sale, thriller lessons, pony rides, food trucks and more. Various showtimes of the outdoor adaptation of ‘The Legend of Sleepy Hollow’ will take place throughout the day.
The show begins when Ichabod Crane, a lightly goofy schoolmaster, comes to the farming community of Sleepy Hollow with all his worldly possessions. He’s looking for a good life and a wealthy wife who will supply it. Once he sets eyes on the local beauty, Katrina Van Tassel, he’s sure his dream will come true. Unhappily for Ichabod, Katrina has a boyfriend who’s extremely jealous… the boisterous Brom Bones. To complicate matters the graveyard is haunted by a small army of restless spirits, including the most famous phantom of all, the Headless Horseman. What will happen to the new school master? Find out for yourself!